We made these pancakes for the first time on Saturday morning. They were so good that we made them again on Sunday. We even made enough that we would have leftovers to heat up throughout the week.
You can alter this recipe in so many ways. We’ve made vanilla and strawberry pancakes so far, all by changing up what flavor of Chobani we used.
These pancakes are thinner than regular pancakes, but they’re incredibly dense. They fill you up and keep you full for hours! Give them a go!
Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- 2 cups all purpose flour (our second time we used 1 c. flour and 1 c. ground oatmeal – tasted the same, but with even more nutrients!)
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 – 1 t cinnamon
- 2 t honey
- 2 large egg (or 3 T egg whites)
- 1 1/2 c. Chobani (or other greek yogurt in any flavor)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1 t vanilla
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Mix in honey, eggs, vanilla, milk, chobani and lemon juice until smooth.
- Pour about 1/3 c. of batter onto a preheated griddle. Once batter is nice and bubbly, flip ‘em!
- Done when golden brown. Serve with fruit, syrup, or whipped cream. Or all of the above