This weekend we:
- Went on a fun date on Friday night
- Had a cuddle session with the pups post date
- Cut our grass for the first time this year
- Spackled, sanded, and taped our bedroom hallway
- Painted the ceiling grey
- Painted the walls! (pictures to come once it’s a little further along )
- Painted the doors and cut the new trim and baseboard pieces
He loves his Momma already!
That’s four generations of goldens in one room kids. That’s a lot of
How cute is this little guy?
The family still has one puppy available. If Alex and I lived on a ranch, we wouldn’t mind having three doggies. Unfortunately – two is enough for us! If you’re in the Maryland/tri-state area and are interested in a golden puppy, let me know!