1. Had someone come by to tape all our new drywall.
2. Started tiling the shower walls.
3. Had hallways that were complete danger zones.
4. Became tile cutting professionals.
5. Used an infinite amount of tile spacers.
6. Stayed hydrated.
7. Then dehydrated.
8. Sulked from our lack of attention.
9. Hung more tile.
10. Cut more tile.
11. Made some art.
12. Cheesed it up.
13. And after staying up until 1 am – we had a completely tiled shower. (Yeah… don’t mind the blue tape )
1. Picked up about 80 lbs worth of doggie doo from the backyard. Grossie.
2. Had a delicious breakfast – OUT! It was so nice to get out of the house
3. Gave these two mutts a much needed bath.
4. Had an awesome family walk around our neighborhood.
5. And – GROUTED our shower!
Tonight we’ll finish grouting, enjoy some fresh homemade cookies, and brush out the mutts. This has been such a long weekend and an even longer few weeks. I’m unbelievably thankful that tomorrow is a holiday! I’m hoping that we get to sleep at a reasonable hour tonight – we’re an exhausted group!
How was your weekend?