If you’re not a blogger, you should know that I can actually view what you type in to Google that brings you to my page. Most people who search for my blog through a search engine know what they’re looking for. Usually, searchers Google something like “life with a crazy pup” or “crazy pup blog.” A few of you know me in real life and Google my name. It’s a little scary that that’ll get you here as well.
More often than not though, you all Google super funny things that miraculously land you in my lap. Whenever I check my home page and see a funny Google term, I stand up and announce it to all my co-workers (because I’m really secret and hush hush that I blog at work). We all get a good giggle from them. I have hundreds to go through since I started my blog last February, so I want to share with you some of the best.
Can you believe that somehow – someone Googled these terms and wound up here at Life with a Crazy Pup?!
Funny Google terms over the last year (my comments in italics):
- Crazy Yoga (15 people Googled this, whaaaa?)
- Students Sweating Cartoons while Testing (How do you sweat a cartoon? Those are some big freaking pores!)
- You’re a Bad Banana(So am I. It’s okay. Let’s start a recovery group.)
- Cycling Dog (Hunter has many talents. Cycling is not one of them)
- Pile of Hair on Floor (Ew.)
- Comcast (We’ve had our disagreements, Comcast! Give me back my OnDemand!)
- Free Pictures of Snowy the Surprise Puppy (Maybe we need a new hobby?)
- Unknown Pleasures (Better left unknown.)
- I’m very Amazed (You too? Awesome!)
- Grandad Pushing Bike to Work (This is strangely depressing)
- Grandad Sitting on Suns (Aaaand this is just weird)
- The Big Dudes (Who doesn’t like a big dude? Unless they mean, then they can go back to their biker bar.)
- Do not even wish him Merry Christmas + No Contact + Dating (This person just sounds mean! Everyone deserves being wished a Merry Christmas)
- I saw what you did and I know who you are (Are you the person that drove past my house and screamed my name out of the window. Super Creepy.)
- Early days of Steelers (Steelers are bangin’. No questions asked)
- Embarrassment Story – Diarrhea (I’m fairly sure that I have never divulged my embarrassing bathroom stories on here. I could be wrong though.)
- Advic 4 bein crazy in life (My advice: Learn how to spell. Read a couple books. Stop drinking so much. Have some dang confidence and stop getting with guys that treat you like crap)
- Why don’t my dogs have black noses? (I wish I knew honey. Oh, I wish I knew. Whatever you do — DO NOT WebMD!)
- I like undressing when I’m alone (Good for ya! I was happier not knowing)
- Crazy Life Maniacs (I live a rather calm life. You found the wrong site, although I’m happy you stopped by!)
- Shall we open our birthday presents from work colleagues at work (Probably not. I get anxiety opening presents in front of people. My vote: No!)
- Buttons (Oh do I have a story about buttons!)
Which one is your favorite??
If you are a blogger, what are some funny terms that people have Googled to get to your page?
Thanks for the entertainment folks. Check back in later on for a fun recipe and more wedding recaps! Is there anything you can’t wait to hear about? Let me know! I’d love to write about it 🙂