I’m absolutely swamped at work today. Normally on any given “busy” day at work we have about 20 calls on hold at any given time. Today though, at one point we had over 215 on hold. Hello, three hours of overtime the day after a holiday weekend.
I wasn’t planning on doing a post today, just due to my lack of sanity (and time). Thankfully Mindy from Finding Silver Linings tagged me as a blog she has been enjoying lately. Let me go ahead and take a second to pat myself on the back!
Okay moving on… So Mindy gave me a few other lucky bloggers ten questions to answer. After I answer them, I’ll let you know what blogs I’ve been feelin’ lately and give these lucky girls ten new questions to answer.
Get it? Got it?
Here we go..
- If you could change your name, what would it be?
Answer: Honestly I wouldn’t change my name. But let’s say I had to for whatever reason (witness protection program or some other nonsense), I would change it to Madeline. Why? I don’t know. Probably because it was the first name I came up with.
- If you could trade places for 1 day with anyone, who? Why?
Answer: Someone who took a chance and decided to change their life path. I want to know what it took to leave a job and a comfortable place in life and pursue what they really wanted to do. Like open a bakery or something just as ballsy (for lack of a better word).
- What’s your favorite midnight snack?
Answer: Bread. Potato Roll. Bagel. Toast. Fresh baked bread. English Muffin. I’m not picky, just give me some carbs.
- What’s your favorite drink?
Answer: Nonalcoholic — fresh lemonade. Alcoholic — Gentleman Jack and Dr. Pepper.
- What was your favorite Finding Silver Linings post? Why?
Answer: This isn’t exactly a post as much as it is a page, but I love Big Mama’s House. Mindy and her husband just purchased a house and renovated a ton of it! This goes through a bunch of the rooms in her house and show’s a before and after shot! It’s awesome to see the transformation.
- If you could walk into Bergdorf’s and choose ANY 1 item, what would it be?
Answer: One carrot diamond stud earrings. Why not? I can choose anything right?? You didn’t say that I had to be able to afford it. More realistically, I’d like a Cuisinart Food Processor, a Kitchaid standing mixer, or maybe even a Dyson vacuum cleaner.
- If you score 2 front row tickets to your favorite concert, which singer/band is it?
Answer: My favorite concert I’ve been to so far was when Alex and I saw Michael Buble a month ago. I’d love to see him again, but I feel like I should use these free tickets for something new. I’d love to see a famous acapella group live, either Rockapella or Straight No Chaser would be fantastic.
- Describe yourself in 1 word
- If you were a superhero, what would be your magic power?
Answer: The ability to make any one laugh 🙂
- If you could have a conversation with anyone living or dead who would it be?
Answer: My dad, hands down.
So.. Now that we’re done with that. Here are a few blogs that I’m tagging! These are all blogs I read on a regular basis and would love for them to answer my questions!
Christina from At least we have each other
Jessica from Heart on Homestead
Maria from Procrastination Station
Lisa from I’m an Okie
Maura from Maura Me to Love
Christina from Hungry Meets Healthy
Heather from Get Healthy with Heather
And your questions are:
- What’s your biggest goal for 2011?
- What are three songs on your “get pumped up” list?
- Do you prefer a night out at a bar or a night in with friends?
- How much time on average do you spend blogging per day?
- If you could live in any time period, what would it be?
- If you could drop everything and start over, what would you change?
- Would you rather have a personal chef or a personal trainer?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is the worst job you’ve ever had?
Another big thanks to Mindy for the shout out 🙂
Check back here in the next day or two! I have some fun post in mind, which include recaps of:
- Wedding food and cake tasting!
- New Years Eve
- Furniture shopping for the new house
- Answering your Q&As! — Get them done quick!!
Hope your Monday is 10,000 times better than mine!