For the past couple of months I’ve had numerous fantasies about Cinnamon Honey Butter. If I have a plate full of pancakes I cannot help but let my mind wander. I immediately think (or actually say out loud because I am often found talking to myself — whatever) “man you know what would be good on these pancakes? Cinnamon Honey Butter, duh Michelle.”
Or if I have a bowl of oatmeal that’s just lacking a little pizzazz–
Or if I have a bagel and I’m tired of the standby of cream cheese —
Or an English Muffin —
Or toast —
Whatever I happen to be eating really.
Anyways today I stepped up to the plate and finally made a batch. It’s the perfect little gift for neighbors during the holidays … or to yourself because it’s Monday. Anywho, it’s absolutely delicious. I’ve been oogling Darby’s recipe for months and I didn’t make any changes to it. It’s just right. Give it a try.
Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 2 sticks of salted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 2 t ground cinnamon
- Beat room temperature butter until light and fluffy (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add powdered sugar. Beat some more.
- Add honey. Whip it more.
- Finally add cinnamon and watch the magic happen.
- Taste it. Love it. Share it. (Bop it, Twist it, Pull it — get it?? 🙂 )
How easy is that?