Again — not in any order.
- Holidays. Especially those that force the Stock Exchange to close and therefore I don’t have to go to work.
- Apples to Apples.
- When Hunter chases his tail.
- The fact that Alex will be home in a month.
- Football season.
- Dog walks with Dottie (aka Mom).
- Pool days.
- Flannel shirts.
- Yankee Candles (in scent Autumn Wreath — to die for.)
- Talking to myself.
- Spending an hour last night discussing how I’m going to be an awesome mom. You know… when that time comes.
Remember a couple weeks ago that I would wait until after Labor Day to decorate for autumn?
Does waiting till Labor Day count?
Now to finish everything I didn’t do this weekend. Tune in later to hear how we tried to recreate an explosion.