In no particular order:
- Nothing can compare to a simple, heartfelt written note.
- It’s okay to say no to people from time to time. Life has to be about you sometimes too.
- Every day has beauty in it. It’s up to you to find it.
- Exercising is more than just trying to make your body look a certain way.
- Some things are just meant to go together. You’ll know when it’s supposed to be when you’re not constantly trying to make the pieces fit — they just fall into place with ease.
- Sometimes people just need a hand, a hug, a smile, or someone to talk to.
- There’s no greater joy than being that person for someone in need.
- Dogs are the best listeners.
- Being attractive and feeling confident does not have a direct, positive correlation with being thin.
- Old friends are the best friends.
- There’s nothing that a glass of wine and a bubble bath can’t fix.
- Never deprive yourself of those random indulgences.
- Take advantage of every second you get to spend with the ones you love.
- Every now and then you need to let out a good cry. Don’t be ashamed.
- Admit when you’re wrong.
- Let go of old grudges.
- Good neighbors are a gift from God.
- Eating healthy does not mean eating gross, boring food.
- Moderation will get you incredibly far.
- You are physically, mentally, and emotionally stronger than you think you are.
- Feeling unconditionally loved is the best feeling a girl could ask for.
- Diamonds really are sparkly.
What about you?