I saw this recipe a few weeks ago on Lisa’s blog and have been dying to try it ever since! Tonight I finally decided to take the plunge!
Roasted Zucchini Chips
- 2 large zucchini, sliced into 1/4 inch disks
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs (I used Panko)
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 45o degrees. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Rinse Zucc and slice into 1/4 inch slices.
- Mix together Panko crumbs, Parmesan, and spices.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg whites.
- Dip zucc slices into egg whites and then into panko/spice mix.
- Lay slices flat on baking sheet.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Flip and bake for an additional 7 minutes.
Mmm Mmm! Give this one a try! A big thanks to Lisa for this awesome post!!