Alex brought this recipe to WV with her! I had never had Baked Brie before. Not only is my love for cheese undeniable, but my love for warm, gooey cheese is even more intense. This recipe will absolutely knock your socks off. It isn’t just mouth wateringly delicious, but it’s also so simple and quick! It’s definitely a party pleaser 🙂
- 1 Puff Pastry Sheet
- 1 Round Brie Wheel
- 1 plop of Marmalade/Jam of choice
- crackers or bread to serve with
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Defrost one of the puff pastry sheets. Boxes come with two and unless you’re planning to feed an entire hungry Army, you probably only need one 🙂
- Once the sheet is pliable, lay out flat on a baking sheet.
- Stick brie wheel on the center and cover with a plop of marmalade. Spread the marmalade evenly over the cheese.
- Neatly fold the remaining pastry crust over the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers or thinly sliced bread.
- Don’t forget to lick the plate 😉
Go to the grocery store right now. Call your friends and invite them over. That way you won’t be tempted to eat the entire wheel 🙂