See title for details.
My night in 20:
- Horrible traffic on the way home.
- Walk in the door to no air conditioning.
- Check thermostat: it reads 85 degrees.
- Save the puppy.
- Take said puppy outside to an even hotter climate.
- Feed dog.
- Attempt to feed myself.
- Realize all dinner options require the oven, which will in turn make the apartment even hotter.
- Make a quick dinner.
- Watch thermostat rise to 89 degrees.
- Fill the bath up with cold, cold water.
- Turn on Christmas music.
- Jump in and day dream about snow and below freezing weather.
- Get dressed.
- Attempt to walk to dog a second time.
- Give up.
- Drive to my mom’s house to escape to the air conditioning.
- Pour myself a glass of cold white wine.
- Complain to the 2 1/2 people that read my blog 🙂
- Take a deep breath and suck my wine down.
Hope your night is slightly better than mine!