Perfect for parties. Enough said.
You can also find this recipe on the back of Frank’s Red Hot sauce.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 oz package of softened cream cheese (I use light cream cheese)
- 1/2 c blue cheese or ranch dressing (I use blue cheese)
- 1/2 c Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 c blue cheese crumbles or shredded mozzerella (I use blue cheese)
- 2 cans (large) of shredded chicken (drained) (could also use fresh shredded chicken)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Stir cream cheese and salad dressing until smooth. Stir in Red Hot sauce and cheese.
- Mix in shredded chicken
- Cook for 20 minutes
Served great with celery, carrots, and (of course) Fritos 🙂