Over the past few weeks/months I haven’t been updating you on my likes and obsessions. The time has come that I give you a little insight on the random workings of my brain. Maybe this will cause you to find new obsessions as well!
Songs (usually during this time of year I really like country, but for some reason I’m really digging some of the pop/hit songs that are on the radio currently) Some of these include:
- Forever Young by Jay Z and Mr. Hudson
- Break your Heart by Taio Cruz and Ludacris
- Airplanes by B.o.B and Haley Williams (from Paramore)
- Nothin’ on you by B.o.B
(I’ll give you some links to that later — unfortunately I’m at work and we can’t get on youtube (lame, I know). )
- So You Think You Can Dance!
- The Today Show (does that make me lame?)
- The Kane Show (best morning radio ever!)
- Still lovin’ my Chobani Greek Yogurt!
- Banana Nut Bread (recipe to come 🙂 )
Happy Friday by the way! I’m not sure what our plans are for the weekend. It will probably look something like this: Get off work at 6, maybe go to happy hour with a couple friends, Saturday — sleep in till 8 (if I’m lucky), make a yummmmy breakfast, visit potential wedding vendors, wash the vehicles, do laundry — yadda yadda.. (maybe I’ll even take a dip in the pool!)
What are your weekend plans??